Finding a cruelty free eyeliner this year was difficult. I used to swear by the Loreal gel eyeliner, and that was truly the only one I used all the time. Since going cruelty free though, I have had to experiment with many different types of eyeliner. A cruelty free gel eyeliner that I like is the Wet N’ Wild’s On Edge Creme Eyeliner, but in this post I will be reviewing a felt tip eyeliner. I paid about $10 for the Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner. I tried using it multiple ways before writing a review for it. I’ve had it for about three weeks. If you follow me on Instagram, which you should, I used the Milani eyeliner for the lines on my mouth for my skeleton makeup on Halloween. Below are the pros and cons of the Milani eyeliner.
- It has a pointy tip which makes it great for making a winged eyeliner.
- It it super soft and it didn’t irritate my eyes at all.
- The black color was intense.
- The price isn’t too shabby considering the Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner is $20.
- It lasted throughout the day with a classic eyeliner look.
- It claims that it is waterproof, and I didn’t test it, but it didn’t smudge really throughout the day.
- It is thin, and lightweight. It has a grip handle, which makes it easy to use.
- After applying this eyeliner on top of eye shadow I still didn’t feel like it was pigmented enough.
- When I used it to for a wing eye look, I noticed the edges wiped away throughout the day.
- I didn’t try it, but this eyeliner if definitely for the top of the eyelids. I only use pencil eyeliners for the waterline.
This is a great eyeliner for the price.
If you have any recommendations please let me know.