Hi my beauty tribe! If you follow me on Instagram then you know I recently bought the W3ll People Expressionist Mascara. I wanted to compare the Lily Lolo Mascara and the W3ll Expressionist Mascara, because they are comparable. Recently I reviewed the Lily Lolo mascara, since I bought it several weeks ago. I think there is definitely more room for the green beauty world to create a better mascara, but I do have a favorite for now. Please keep reading if you want to learn which green beauty mascara is best for you.
W3ll People Expressionist Mascara- $21.99
- This mascara does not clump.
- It states that it “coats even the shortest of lashes, delivering a flawless and even finish.” This mascara hands down, gets the job done by defining every eyelash.
- It has natural jojoba oil which nourishes lashes.
- It’s suitable for sensitive eyes.
- I had a little bit of fall out under my eyes.
Lily Lolo Mascara- $20
- It definitely provides length and volume. At first I really liked this mascara, because of how much volume it gave my lashes.
- When I first used the product, my lashes didn’t clump.
- It lasts all day, and stays put.
- It irritated my eyes throughout the day, but mostly towards the end.
- My lashes started to clump after about a month of using this mascara. In this photo, I just pulled out the brush from the tube and you can see how clumpy the brush is.
At first I really liked the Lily Lolo mascara, mostly because it was the first green beauty mascara that gave my lashes length and volume. I didn’t like that it irritated my eyes. Overall I think I have a love/hate relationship with the Lily Lolo mascara. It’s like when you eat cake, and you tell yourself you are only going to take one bite. Then of course you take two more bites, and then before you know it you finished the cake.
The W3ll People Expressionist Mascara is good for right now. I really like that it doesn’t clump, and it grabs all of my lashes. It doesn’t irritate my eyes which is a plus.