Hello beauties! In this blog post I want to review two products from Hynt Beauty. The beauty brand is organic, and these are the first products I’ve ever purchased from this company. I really wanted to like Hynt Beauty, since I’ve heard great reviews. I didn’t care for either one of their products though. For comparisons, I have combination skin. One of the products I purchased was the Duet Perfecting concealer in light, and the mascara from Hynt Beauty. Both products were $24. I think the mission behind the brand is great, and I love the packaging. A little background on how I found out about this brand, is that I saw a video on YouTube from The Green Bunny. I used her discount code to make the purchase, and thank god I did. Please make sure to keep reading to find out what I thought about the products.
Hynt Beauty Mascara Review
- Creates gentle lashes
- Lengthens lashes
- Takes too many applications to actually see the product.
- This product isn’t buildable. If you apply to much mascara it can get clumpy.
- After two applications my lashes looked thin and long, but not enough volume.
- I noticed some fall out throughout the day
Hynt Beauty Concealer Review
The Hynt Beauty concealer is similar to RMS Un Cover-Up Concealer/Foundation. After using the Hynt Beauty concealer, I came to the conclusion that I absolutely love RMS. Hands down it’s the best green beauty product! Anyway, to find out what I think about Hynt Beauty Perfecting concealer keep reading.
- The color is true and it doesn’t turn orange at all.
- Comes in a cute little recycled jar, same as the RMS.
- It creases throughout the day
- Throughout the day the concealer feels heavier under the eyes
Like I said I have combination skin, so maybe that’s why the concealer didn’t work for my skin. I tend to have oily skin on my t-zone. RMS un cover concealer/foundation is comparable to the Hynt concealer, and I love RMS. I prefer the W3LL People mascara or Lily Lolo mascara to the Hynt Beauty. Please let me know in the comments if you have tried the Hynt Beauty concealer or mascara. What are your thoughts?