As part of the Christmas Challenge I wanted to show you a gift guide. I always give my friends and family members these type of gifts. Personally I love giving gifts that others will use in their life, rather than material items. Please keep reading if you want to learn what items make the best gifts.
- Today we can easily send a picture or post it on Instagram, but personally I love printing out my favorite picture of the person that I want to give a gift to.
- This idea is super thoughtful. In fact, one year my friend gifted me this picture frame, and I gave her the exact same thing. Aw! 🙂 True friendship!
- It’s super easy. Go to CVS photography or WalMart and you can print and edit a picture of your friend or family member. You can also create a collage on the kiosks, which is what I did.
- Then, buy a picture frame at The Dollar Store, GoodWill, or Target/Walmart.
- Next, wrap it up and give it to your loved one.
- I think this is a great idea, because a picture frame is a great decoration item for the home.
- I am a huge book warm. I think you should gift your loved one either your favorite book, or a book that you think would make a difference in their life.
- Books are a great idea, because well knowledge is power right!
- I think a book is a personal, because then they can share what they thought of the book. I think books can also be life changing, because they have the power to make us think about things in a new way
- Currently I’m reading You are a Badass How to stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero. It is a self help book, and I would recommend it for the person in your life who you know is great, but they might need a little push.
- Of course I was going to suggest a makeup product, I mean this is a makeup blog!
- If you know your loved one is dying to get a new lipstick or eyeshadow palette, then this is the perfect time to gift it for them. Personally I love makeup, and while fuzzy socks are great too, makeup gifts are a sweet spot for me.
- If you don’t know what makeup product they want, then buy them a Visa Prepaid card that way they can buy whatever makeup product they like.
- Check out my November Makeup Favorites for any recommendation
I hope this gift guide helps you out. If you are reading this thank you for taking the time out of your day to read it, and I truly hope it inspires you to give thoughtful gifts. I hope you have a great Christmas, and please cherish the moments with your loved ones.